UPDATE 5/25/2017 9:03am:
As of 9:00 this morning, suspects are still at large and there have been no further sightings in the Avery Mall area.
- Report suspicious activity or behavior immediately by dialing 911, 9-911 from a campus phone, or activating a 911 emergency tower.
- Be aware of your surroundings and know your location at all times.
- Avoid distractions such as talking or texting with a cell phone when on foot.
- Walk or run on lighted and paved paths with the blue 911 emergency telephone towers. Refer to the Suggested Routes Map at: https://lbre.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/suggested_travel_routes_map_0.pdf
- Walk or run in pairs or groups, especially at night.
- For a free safety escort (9:00pm to 2:00am), please call (650) 725-SURE (Stanford United for Risk Elimination)
On 05/25/2017, a robbery occurred on Campus Dr near Avery Mall, at 12:00am. Suspects are described as two black male adults with braids or dread lock hair. Both males approximately 6 foot, last seen wearing all dark clothing. Suspects fled on foot.
Take measures to protect yourself and stay away from the area until the situation has been resolved. Lock doors and windows. Call 911 to report suspicious activity to the Stanford Police.
Updates will be posted at on this page when available.